Bullet and Shell Civil War Projectiles Forum

Author Topic: party like there will be no-tamaya !!  (Read 6452 times)

Dave the plumber

• Email
party like there will be no-tamaya !!
« on: December 21, 2012, 06:53:38 AM »
        guys,  if fire and brimstone, meteors and volcanoes spew today - I just wanna say it's been nice knowing 'ya. And John, thanks for all those nice renderings you do !!      See ya'll on the other side !!
                                         your friend in eternity and the here-after,   David

CarlS

• Administrator
    • Email
Re: party like there will be no-tamaya !!
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 11:26:42 AM »
I was sitting in my dentist's chair early this morning getting my teeth cleaned when I thought "Why am I doing this.  I won't need clean teeth tomorrow as tomorrow isn't gong to be here!".  But I went ahead with the cleaning just in case.  Glad I did since it's a nice sunny day and not a sign of fire, brimstone nor volcanoe spew to be seen.   ;D

Happy holidays all!  May everyone have a great time with family and friends.
Best,
Carl

ETEX

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 01:06:42 PM »
I was giving it a thought not to go to work today and sit around and drink coffee until whatever was suppose to happen happens. But I figure I still need a job and it don't look like the world exploded in East Texas yet.

emike123

• Administrator
    • Bullet and Shell
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2012, 02:09:31 PM »
Forecast here in Chicago is for a period of considerable warming followed by nothing:

ETEX

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2012, 04:19:42 AM »
It's 0316 on 12/22/2012 and I didn't get squashed by an asteroid and didn't hear any nuclear plants blow up so I and the rest of East Texas survived the catastraphic events predicted by the Dooms Dayers. Hope everyone else in the forum made it through the day.

divedigger

• Email
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2012, 07:31:00 AM »
I didn't know all that was susposed to happen, I thought that the poles were going to reverse and that gravity would stop and we would all just float off the earth. I walked around all day holding on to trees just in case.

Bryan

• Email
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2012, 10:23:46 AM »
I survived whatever was going to happen but my checking account took a beating.  Need to quite buying CW relics.  LOL

jonpatterson

• Email
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2012, 02:02:28 PM »
The world continues to exist. Does this mean the politicians will now have to deal with the fiscal cliff? Yea, right. Well off I go Christmas shopping. I hate shopping and didn't want to waste my time in case the world did come to an end. Of course I already bought my Christmas gift to me from Mike, who recently gave me a tour of his fantastic collection.  HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!
It is history that teaches us to hope.

Robert E. Lee