Bullet and Shell Civil War Projectiles Forum

Author Topic: Cajun Pawn Stars CW Projectiles  (Read 7668 times)

Bryan

• Email
Cajun Pawn Stars CW Projectiles
« on: December 12, 2012, 05:42:55 PM »
On tonights show #52 they have listed somebody brings in a Collection of Historic CW Projectiles.  Have to see what they have.

emike123

• Administrator
    • Bullet and Shell
    • Email
Re: Cajun Pawn Stars CW Projectiles
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 09:58:00 PM »
Thanks Bryan.  Looks to be on the History Channel at 10:30pm here.

Bryan

• Email
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2012, 12:08:00 AM »
Just got finished watching the show.  If you did'nt see it you did'nt mess anything.  A case with bullets and 2 solid shots with 1 large Parott.
I was expecting more.  Thats TV.  They did have a 1913 sword pistol that was interesting. 

emike123

• Administrator
    • Bullet and Shell
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2012, 09:06:46 PM »
I was pleasantly surprised.  While the relics were not much to look at other than the big Parrott, the commentary was not filled with BS and the offer was a fair one considering the retail resale value of the stuff.

Usually I have found that segments on these types of shows contain erroneous information and outright Hollywood puffery.  The shows all sound similar and need a new line other than, "its going to sit in my inventory for a long time."  I noticed they too used that line on the sword pistol!

I would've made a play for just the Parrott though as a counter.  Instead of the $500 he wanted for everything, they could've given him up to $200 for just the one piece and done well.