Bullet and Shell Civil War Projectiles Forum

Author Topic: Charleston SC show this weekend - Jan. 7 & 8  (Read 8137 times)

Dave the plumber

• Email
Charleston SC show this weekend - Jan. 7 & 8
« on: January 03, 2012, 04:28:25 PM »
  If ya'll have time, this weekend is a good show down in Charleston. Alot of participants on the forum will be there, both selling and hanging out. Come see some great relics, and meet the faces behind the posts.
    I'll have my typical table full of artillery for sale. Come get what you always wanted to buy before the world ends in December 2012 !! I mean what good is money gonna be then ??, might as well enjoy it now !!

CarlS

• Administrator
    • Email
Re: Charleston SC show this weekend - Jan. 7 & 8
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 05:28:09 PM »
Hello all.  Hope you can make the show.  Charleston is a great place to visit especially with a Civil War show going on.  There are tons to see and do concerning both the Civil War and many other things of interest.  The show is less than 1/2 mile from Patriot's Point where you can tour the Yorktown (aircraft carrier), a submarine, a coast guard boat and other things.  Highly recommneded.  Patriot's Point is also one of two places that have a ferry out to Sumter which is a must see.

I'll be at the show at least through Saturday so if you have any artillery you want cleaned or disarmed please bring them by.  Also I should be bringing some of the wood products shown on our site including shell stands for up to 8-inch shells.
Best,
Carl

divedigger

• Email
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 08:37:30 PM »
I'll be there somewhere

divedigger

• Email
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 06:12:45 PM »
Had a good time at the show, sold, traded, and bought. Was good to see everybody again.

emike123

• Administrator
    • Bullet and Shell
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2012, 04:53:43 PM »
Didn't sell or trade, but I bought  :o

It was good seeing you, Dave, Carl and Jack from the forum as well as other lesser folks.  We saw a cool collection Friday night.

Weather was 72 degrees and sunny.  Couldn't beat it.

As usual I did not come home with any bullets for ETEX so he's mad at me again.

ETEX

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2012, 01:09:45 PM »
I only wanted you to pick up the Morse, MM-216 (TT 181 a/b), and a Charleston Thumper. Doesn't seem like that is too much to ask since they are all common and easy to come by bullets. ???