Bullet and Shell Civil War Projectiles Forum

Author Topic: Well, Here we go again  (Read 2779 times)

speedenforcer

• Raulerson Relics
Well, Here we go again
« on: August 30, 2019, 06:14:32 PM »
On a positive note, any Florida hunters may do well along the east coast after the storm. If it goes as projected it will come up the coast line giving a lot of area to hunt
It's not always "Survival of the fitest" sometimes the idiots get through.

CarlS

• Administrator
    • Email
Re: Well, Here we go again
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2019, 07:57:43 AM »
That is a tough way to turn up relics but you are right.  There should be some fertil grounds afterward. I hope you and yours and everyone else down there can stay safe.
Best,
Carl

speedenforcer

• Raulerson Relics
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2019, 08:11:16 AM »
Thank you. obviously im not only working my shifts but on alert on my off duty time and Dawn works at the prison and shes been put on standby on her off time as well. which means grandparents are on standby for the kiddos. to say there is a slight disruption of normalcy............well we chose this path. I could have worked for walmart I suppose.

jonpatterson

• Email
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2019, 04:31:07 PM »
Be safe and good luck.  At least it seems to be going further east than initially estimated. Not a solve all, but a bit of help perhaps.
It is history that teaches us to hope.

Robert E. Lee

gflower

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2019, 08:35:45 PM »
Thanks Jay, just getting back at it after last weekend. I appreciate all the boys showing up last weekend and thank S to Gods plan Kim and I as well as the truck escaped what could have been a tragedy. Just goes to show that one should ALWAYS be on guard while driving. Nice seeing you and hope you get by my office one day. Gary

speedenforcer

• Raulerson Relics
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2019, 07:04:02 PM »
Glad yall all were ok. Good to meet you in person but I am sure you wish the circumstances would have been different. As soon as I heard your name over the radio I was en route. I look forward to taking you up on your offer for a visit. As soon as storm is over I will call you and see when it would be convenient for you. Thank you Judge for your kind invitation. The guys and I actually laughed after you left. Not at you but at the truck driver. I mean can you imagine running into a judge then 4 police cruisers show up. He was nervous to say the least. Lol.

gflower

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2019, 11:54:20 PM »
I did feel,a bit bad for him in that there was a whole lot of force out  for an accident. You all did a great job and please send my regards to the crew. Call me after the storm, we are just hunkering down here. Looks like we will be getting the worst if it tomorrow from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm. Stay safe out there. Gary