Bullet and Shell Civil War Projectiles Forum

Author Topic: Marietta Show  (Read 2563 times)

CarlS

• Administrator
    • Email
Marietta Show
« on: August 04, 2019, 02:37:58 PM »
Good day all. I hope everyone has planned to come to the Marietta Show this coming weekend. it is typically a very good show.  It is always good to see everyone.  And we'll have some nice items to put out.

As always a show is a good time to bring any drilling or cleaning needed.  This show is especially good in that we can probably turn around the drilling at the show and get it right back to you.
Best,
Carl

emike123

• Administrator
    • Bullet and Shell
    • Email
Re: Marietta Show
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2019, 05:56:38 PM »
Thank you.  I’ll have a sweet 7” Dyer for you to clean and also plan to take advantage of the fast turnaround on a 3” Parrott...

speedenforcer

• Raulerson Relics
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2019, 08:24:10 PM »
How was the show
It's not always "Survival of the fitest" sometimes the idiots get through.

CarlS

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2019, 12:37:48 AM »
The show was good.  I got a lot of meat-n-potatoes shells and sold a good bit of the same.  The crowd seemed untypically light but money still seemed to change hands decently.  It was quite hot (low to mid-90's) which might have affected the crowd some as it certainly did in Richmond (consistently over 100) a few weeks ago but it is summer in Georgia so I'd think that was only a minor impact.  I did pick up a very rare shell I was anxiously waiting on from eMike that was previously arranged.  but I didn't hear of anything uncommon walking in.  Mike and I got to spend some time with a number of forumites which is always good.
Best,
Carl