Bullet and Shell Civil War Projectiles Forum

Author Topic: Gettysburg show  (Read 2725 times)

speedenforcer

• Raulerson Relics
Gettysburg show
« on: May 06, 2019, 05:25:42 PM »
Who is going to Gettysburg this year? We will get there on the 24th I have the whole week itinerary planned, Room paid for. Credit cards paid off so I can hit the local relic shops. Now if my captain approves the vacation I will be set.
It's not always "Survival of the fitest" sometimes the idiots get through.

CarlS

• Administrator
    • Email
Re: Gettysburg show
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2019, 05:57:04 AM »
Not the summer show but trying to make the fall edition.  Have fun!
Best,
Carl

speedenforcer

• Raulerson Relics
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2019, 09:47:15 AM »
When is the Fall show? I would like to go in the Fall but I have an 8 year old in school, kind of puts restrictions on non summer travels.  :( But I wouldn't trade him for the world. Maybe a couple of CSA plates. LOL kidding.

gandycreek

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2019, 11:02:18 AM »
I think this is better than the summer show . Less people in town and on the Battlefield. Plus this show has other wars relics too.
http://www.gburgshow.com/

speedenforcer

• Raulerson Relics
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2019, 03:20:39 PM »
I was hoping you would be there Carl, you met Mason a couple of times. I was gonna introduce you to the newest addition. maybe Charleston

CarlS

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2019, 11:47:05 PM »
Wish I could make it but too much going on at that time to get away.  Never made that summer show but hope to one day.  Would enjoy meeting your new family addition.  Tell Mason I said hello!
Best,
Carl

speedenforcer

• Raulerson Relics
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2019, 10:42:33 AM »
Only been to Gettysburg once, 2 years ago. really wasn't at the show long. Mason was having a bad day. he usually will walk the show for hours by my side no complaints but this time for some reason he just wasn't into it. and we figured well Gettysburg is huge so we might as well just go and try to see as much of the park as possible. He enjoyed that so we all enjoyed it. This time we are staying a whole week so Saturday is gonna be show only day. He will enjoy it, like it or not lol. Christian well it will be his 1st show he will be 10 months old so im sure he couldn't care less. Cant wait.