Relic Discussion > Miscellaneous

Civil War Navy

(1/2) > >>

Dave the plumber:
     all,   I have been thoroughly enjoying a, new to me, magazine called, Civil War Navy, the magazine. I had met the publishers at a CW show, and have enjoyed conversations with them. They have been putting this high quality magazine out for a few years, but it was unknown to me until I met them recently.
    This latest issue features a great article by Bill Lockridge, our Selma hunter. But the whole magazine is high quality. About 75 pages this issue. High gloss thick paper, - just a class act put out by two enthuasists. And it isn't all just navy info, there was a great article this issue on small arms, and of course tons of artillery every issue.
  Published quarterly, inexpensive and worth every moment reading it. 
check out     civilwarnavy.com                      and no, I am not a paid spokesman !  I just like these two guys and what they are doing and want them to suceed

Selma Hunter:
Dave,

Thanks for the compliment.

Yes, it is a quality magazine.

emike123:
Thanks for sharing, Dave, and kudos to you, Bill.  I met those folks at Franklin and saw they set up at Dalton too.  I got this CS Navy plaque from them they they produced off a 3D printer.  They had a full size frame torpedo they produced on the printer also and the guy told me it took 2 weeks of printing to accomplish.

speedenforcer:
I swear I looked for 10 minutes, NEVER saw a plaque. I saw a cannon, some cannon balls a sword, but no plaque.  :)

Selma Hunter:
Mike,

Thank you.

Bill

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version