Bullet and Shell Civil War Projectiles Forum

Author Topic: Forum activity  (Read 3474 times)

speedenforcer

• Raulerson Relics
Forum activity
« on: September 20, 2018, 05:55:55 PM »
Come on guys. The forum is slowing down. Lets get a renewed interest. Yes I'm guilty too.
It's not always "Survival of the fitest" sometimes the idiots get through.

Steve Phillips

• Email
Re: Forum activity
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018, 08:11:37 PM »
Okay,
I went to Selma today for another round of our never ending struggle to keep diving rights in Alabama. Heath Jones, Jarrett Kitchens and my son Spencer went with me. The Alabama Historical Commission is trying to have a mile of the Alabama River nominated for listing on the National Register of Historic Places. If this happens then diving and finding isolated finds will be illegal. We may as well have talked to the wall as talk to them. If any part of a river without an architectural structure can be listed, then any spot on any waterway can be listed and be off limits to the public. We go to another meeting next week in Montgomery.

emike123

• Administrator
    • Bullet and Shell
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2018, 08:31:11 PM »
Thank you, Steve, for the time and treasure you have devoted to this noble cause.  If I can provide any material support to your efforts, please let me know.

Steve Phillips

• Email
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2018, 08:35:44 PM »
Thanks, for now let's wait and see if we are able to stop nomination. If not then we all need to contact the National Register of Historic Places and oppose the nomination.

speedenforcer

• Raulerson Relics
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2018, 02:20:14 PM »
Keep up the fight. put out a list of people we can call if you want we can bombard them with calls
It's not always "Survival of the fitest" sometimes the idiots get through.