Bullet and Shell Civil War Projectiles Forum

Author Topic: baseball card holders.  (Read 3183 times)

speedenforcer

• Raulerson Relics
baseball card holders.
« on: November 14, 2017, 09:12:27 PM »
I know this is not civil war or projectile related but know that collectors will collect anything and a lot of collectors have a side hobby. I have some baseball card holders. I have 8 packs of the medium thickness kind that you simple slide the card into, and I have 24 individual pieces of the thicker hard plastic type that has a screw that keeps it locked together. These are for the more expensive a rare cards. I have no use for them if anyone had a need for them they can have them. Either pay for shipping or might be able to have a friend deliver to a show where there would not be any shipping. they would be free. I just don't want them to go to a landfill if someone could get any use out of them. They are to short for CDV's as for the reason of me purchasing them.
It's not always "Survival of the fitest" sometimes the idiots get through.

relicrunner

Re: baseball card holders.
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2017, 12:51:28 PM »
Appears that you have no takers so far. I can use them. I will be at the Franklin show and Charleston shows with Carl Sitherwood. Thank you

speedenforcer

• Raulerson Relics
Re: baseball card holders.
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 07:57:08 PM »
A little late. I found out one of our city councilmen collects cards and promised them to him, that was just today actually. but I don't think he will need them all. I will see if he minds splitting them with you
It's not always "Survival of the fitest" sometimes the idiots get through.