Bullet and Shell Civil War Projectiles Forum

Author Topic: stop by  (Read 2990 times)

Dave the plumber

• Email
stop by
« on: May 25, 2017, 09:32:32 PM »
  It has come up that I might be moving in the near future, and I invite you all if interested to come see my collection in situ before I have to dismantle it all.     I have a nice display setup and have worked hard through the years getting it to where it is now. I'm sure it isn't near what Mike or Carl or some of you others have collected now, but I have some good looking stuff and some rarities too.      I'm in Wilmington, NC , come drop the wife and kids at the beach and come by for a few hours of artillery talk. I have had a few of you forumites over to the house in the past, and I look forward to spending quality iron time with more of you.
      " what good is a collection if you can't show it off and share it with others",  is what I always say
                                                       Thanks,  David

speedenforcer

• Raulerson Relics
Re: stop by
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 10:43:08 PM »
Will try to take you up on that, depending on how soon you will be moving. Where are you moving to?
It's not always "Survival of the fitest" sometimes the idiots get through.

CarlS

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 12:02:44 AM »
I've not seen it in person but have seen a variety of pictures over the years and know others who have been there and my collection doesn't hold a candle to Dave's.  I sure hope to get in the area before he and it moves.
Best,
Carl

divedigger

• Email
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2017, 07:08:37 AM »
you being deported?

pipedreamer65

• Email
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2017, 08:06:25 AM »
I will take you up on the offer next time I am down.  I think I still have your card...  anyway, I'll message you when the time come.  Thanks!