Bullet and Shell Civil War Projectiles Forum

Author Topic: Latest War Between The States casualty, 151 years after the end of hostilities.  (Read 5559 times)

speedenforcer

• Raulerson Relics
In my relic room I have some display cases (like you see in jewelry stores or the jewelry dept. at Wal-Mart) on the floor in front of the cases I have my artillery shells lined up along the floor, along the length of the cases. My wife put her grandma's heirloom glass candle stick holders on 1 of the cases, why I do not know. Well I just knocked it off and it fell directly on the nose of a 3.8 inch James bolt. When she gets home tonight I will be the latest casualty. Just like the reb I am, killed by a Yankee shell.
It's not always "Survival of the fitest" sometimes the idiots get through.

gandycreek

I think the offending James bolt should be banished from your house, before it breaks anything else. Please send it my way (WV) and I'll take care of it. ;)

speedenforcer

• Raulerson Relics
LOL, not sure you will want it after she finds out. It probably will have copious amounts of my DNA attached to it. She IS a red head.  :'(

Dave the plumber

• Email
well, how'd it go ??  Do you or her, need the bail money ??  Who's got the black eye ??  May I suggest calming her with jewelry, or a Jaguar....     that is gonna be the most expensive James shell ever on the market !!

speedenforcer

• Raulerson Relics
She is PISSED, but I am still alive.

divedigger

• Email
Nobody asked about the shell. Is it ok after the collision with the candle holder?

speedenforcer

• Raulerson Relics
 ;D  not a scratch. Thank God. But suppers haven't been as good for some reason.  :(
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 09:33:00 PM by speedenforcer »

Dave the plumber

• Email
 hate to tell you this, but she is probably grinding up ' heirloom' glass to go with the heirloom tomato sauce inspired meals she's fixin'.             Does she just sit across from you at the table and stare at you with beadey eyes and watch you eat ??

speedenforcer

• Raulerson Relics
hmmm was wandering why her and my son were eating different meals than me.  :o