Bullet and Shell Civil War Projectiles Forum

Author Topic: Mansfield  (Read 4802 times)

tom buckley

• Email
Mansfield
« on: April 23, 2016, 04:37:32 PM »
I'm planning to be at Mansfield on Saturday and will be wearing a dark blue shirt with Belmont College logo if you want to say "Hi".

emike123

• Administrator
    • Bullet and Shell
    • Email
Re: Mansfield
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2016, 08:37:04 PM »
I'll be there in our usual Arts and Crafts building location near the front right of the building, but with two tables this year.  Look for the familiar black tablecloths piled high with artillery, most of it fresh to the market.  But also, Tom, you'll be happy to know I picked up some fabulous bullets recently that will be seeing their first light of day in quite some time.

jonpatterson

• Email
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2016, 12:49:31 AM »
I will be in the Fair Haven building to the left of the entrance at the end cap by the dining tables. If you find David Noe's gun display, I will be at the table behind him, with the green table cover.
It is history that teaches us to hope.

Robert E. Lee

CarlS

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2016, 05:54:09 AM »
I am very much looking forward to the show.  Always a good one.  It will be good to see everyone.  As Mike said we have two tables this year and will be bringing quite a few items that we just acquired and haven't found the time to list yet.  Safe travels to those coming to the show.
Best,
Carl

alwion

• Email
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2016, 04:54:52 PM »
will be there early saturday. Camo pants as always :o

CarlS

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2016, 10:31:16 PM »
The show is off to a good start. We've picked up a number of good things and sold some too. There looks to be some good relics this year. 
Best,
Carl

alwion

• Email
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2016, 11:51:59 AM »
well I came away with just change again as always, Thanks Mike and Carl for my new toys:}   always a killer show!!!

jonpatterson

• Email
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2016, 07:27:26 PM »
I had a good time at the Mansfield show with Mike, Carl, Tom Buckley and Alwion stopping by the table. I also had a chance to speak with Jack Bell, Jack Melton and Col. Biemeck. As usual I bought more than I sold. Mike and Carl nicely allowed me to use their expertise on a couple of my purchases. Now I have a long wait until my next shows, Wheaton, IL in Sept. and then Franklin. Time to start saving up some money. :D
It is history that teaches us to hope.

Robert E. Lee