Bullet and Shell Civil War Projectiles Forum

Author Topic: Who is coming to the Aug. 15 & 16 Marietta GA relic show?  (Read 4700 times)

Pete George

• Email
Who is coming to the Aug. 15 & 16 Marietta GA relic show?
« on: August 09, 2015, 12:17:00 PM »
  I'll be there, sharing Steve Sylvia's tables. Along with my usual assortment of shells & fuzes, I'll be selling some very nice dug & non-dug Confederate buttons from my collection.

Regards,
Pete

CarlS

• Administrator
    • Email
Re: Who is coming to the Aug. 15 & 16 Marietta GA relic show?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2015, 01:26:43 PM »
I think I'll be there!  :)  Looking forward to seeing you there Pete and everyone else too.  Just a reminder that the show is not at the Civic Center this year due to construction but is about 4 miles down the road at the Cobb County Fairgrounds.  It should be a good place with plenty of parking.   Unloading and loading will be easier as well.

I believe you'll find there will be a tremendous amount and variety of artillery there this year!
Best,
Carl

Selma Hunter

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2015, 03:29:28 PM »
See ya'll at the show!

Bill

emike123

• Administrator
    • Bullet and Shell
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2015, 06:08:26 PM »
We plan to have three overflowing tables of mostly ordnance.  This may be the most artillery ever again to have at a single show, although we do have leads on several more nice collections.  The limits for Marietta are my vehicle size and the processing capacity of CarlS and RelicRunner.  In the words of Rudy Giuliani, "Drill baby, drill!"   

I have a lot of premium bullets, EOD burst shells, nice pikes and swords that are not going to make the trip sadly, but will be at Wheaton, Richmond and Franklin where we have also doubled our tables.

Selma Hunter

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2015, 09:27:58 AM »
All,

Great to see (and in some cases, meet & make new) friends at the Marietta Show.  Seems that the show was a great success, if not a little on the warm side!

For those of you who were so kind and of such great help let me say thank you!  Carl, I must single you out for your kindness on Saturday.

For those of you that time and circumstance may have caused me to miss in passing perhaps we'll be able to visit in Richmond or Nashville.

Deo Vindici

emike123

• Administrator
    • Bullet and Shell
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2015, 02:27:57 PM »
It was great seeing you Bill, however briefly.  Also saw forumites Trader Sean, Dave thePlumber, Pete, Carl, RelicRunner, ScottFromGeorgia, Stonewall Jackson, John Walsh and Steve Sylvia.  I am sure I missed some as well.

A good show as always.  Lots of sales activity Friday and Saturday.  I left very early Sunday morning and hear that Sunday was slow.  Looking forward to the upcoming shows as we have lots of nice items going through electrolysis that will be ready for them.